cassandra-user mailing list archives

From zGreenfelder <zgreenfel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why my posts are marked as spam?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:13:37 GMT
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 9:46 AM, David Boxenhorn <david@lookin2.com> wrote:
> What's wrong with topposting?
>
> This email is non-plain and topposted...

I suspect your origin domain (lookin2.com) gets tagged less often by
spam assassin (or whatever the moral equivalent being used for this
list may be) and the limits set on your mail content are more lax than
they would be from a gmail.com account.

it's all speculation on my part, and I could be completely off.   but
as I said before, it seems to be the way to get through if being
blocked on lists.   or it always has been for me.

--
Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.