cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Get CF with where condition supplied by cassandra-cli
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 20:28:08 GMT
AFAIK there is not a definitive source, but...

Take a look at the API documentation for version 0.7
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/API07
The cli will be making a call to get_indexed_slices()

Cassandra.yaml provides some help about how to define the index using yaml.

The cli also has online help, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg07637.html

pycasse has some help about it
http://pycassa.github.com/pycassa/tutorial.html#indexes

There have been a number of discussions on the mail group....
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=index&l=user%40cassandra.apache.org

Aaron