cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Morton <>
Subject Re: Get CF with where condition supplied by cassandra-cli
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 20:28:08 GMT
AFAIK there is not a definitive source, but...

Take a look at the API documentation for version 0.7
The cli will be making a call to get_indexed_slices()

Cassandra.yaml provides some help about how to define the index using yaml.

The cli also has online help, see

pycasse has some help about it

There have been a number of discussions on the mail group....