cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Utku Can Top├žu <u...@topcu.gen.tr>
Subject Cassandra Hadoop Integration not compatible with Hadoop 0.21.0
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:51:29 GMT
When I try to read a CF from Hadoop, just after issuing the run I get this
error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found
interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but class was expected
        at
org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.ColumnFamilyInputFormat.getSplits(ColumnFamilyInputFormat.java:88)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.writeNewSplits(JobSubmitter.java:401)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.writeSplits(JobSubmitter.java:418)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.submitJobInternal(JobSubmitter.java:338)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:960)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:976)

However the same code works fine for hadoop 0.20.2? Is there a prospective
patch for this issue?

Regards,
Utku