cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Paul Targett <paul.targ...@tbt-c.com>
Subject Re: Can't get Cassandra to work on MAC 10.6.5
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:21:44 GMT
Hi, just rebuilt from the source and all works now, many thanks.

PT

On 25 Nov 2010, at 16:18, Peter Schuller wrote:

>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/cassandra/thrift/CassandraDaemon
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon
>
> Are you running from a checkout? Did you build it first?
>
> (I'm not sure whether that is where you'll bail if you didn't, just
> throwing it out there.)
>
> --
> / Peter Schuller

Many thanks,

Paul Targett.
Director.

TBT - Information for better lives.

m: 	07850 241672
t:	01225 465331

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system.

Targett Business Technology Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 04543806. Registered office: Griffins Court, 24-32 London Road, Newbury,
Berkshire, RG14 1JX.