cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Rock, Paul" <>
Subject CF Stats in 0.7beta3
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:43:41 GMT
Afternoon all - I'm playing with 0.7beta3 on some boxes I have here at the office and while
checking out the stats from one of my tests I'm seeing Write Latency being reported as "0.009
ms". I haven't done any timing yet in my client, but is this really microsecond latency, or
is there a mismatch between the numeric and the label? Granted, I'm not loading the complex
up at all just writing with a single thread to play with pycassa so the cluster doesn't have
anything to do but handle my write, but I'd like to make sure before I run off trying to talk
my manager into something :-)

                Column Family: NameServer2Domain
                SSTable count: 0
                Space used (live): 0