cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc1
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:13:51 GMT
Thank you to all involved.

Aaron

On 25 Nov, 2010,at 07:28 AM, Eric Evans <eevans@rackspace.com> wrote:

Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving holiday in the US, a day of parades,
sporting events, and tryptophan-induced blackouts. No matter where you
live though, you'll have a little something extra to be thankful for, a
shiny new Cassandra release!

Now, before you scramble off to start an upgrade, I'm obligated to
remind you that this is not an official stable release. It's a release
*candidate*. My confidence in it is high but you should be suitably
skeptical until testing it yourself. So... test it yourself, mmmkay?

As usual, please be sure to read through the changes[1] and release
notes[2]. Report any problems you find[3], and if you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask (here is good).

Thanks!

[1]: http://goo.gl/Y3dvE (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/cCabD (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA