Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for mentioning about the expiring columns issue. I didn't know that it had existed.
That's really great news.
First of all, does the current 0.6 branch support it? If not so, is the patch available for the 0.6.5 somehow?
And about the deletion issue, if all the columns in a row expire? When the row will be deleted, will I be seeing the row in my map inputs somehow, and for how long?

Regards,
Utku

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
A simpler approach might be to insert expiring columns into a 2nd CF
with a TTL of one hour.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra