cassandra-user mailing list archives

From andy C <acob...@computing.dundee.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Clustering in .7 beta 2
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:01:38 GMT
Juts in case in (This got me upgrading).  What are:

thrift_framed_transport_size_in_mb: 15
thrift_max_message_length_in_mb: 16

Set to ?  I've seen thrift_framed_transport_size_in_mb set to 0 after an upgrade which will
cause faults.

Andy

On 12 Oct 2010, at 16:40, Brayton Thompson wrote:

> I'm having some issues getting three nodes to cluster together in .7 beta 2.
>
> Seed: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
> other node Y:  yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
> other node Z:  zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz
>
> when starting node Y this is the output... As you can see it binds thrift to localhost
even though its set as the machines ip in the cassandra.yaml file. (i had already started
the seed node which also bound thrift to localhost and not it's ip.)