cassandra-user mailing list archives

From ruslan usifov <ruslan.usi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create Keyspaces and ColumnFamilies in 0.7.0 beta2?
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:31:59 GMT
I'm sorry but i mistaken, the example mut lokks like this:

create keyspace test_1 with replication_factor=1;
use test_1;
create column family value with column_type='Standard' and
comparator='AsciiType' and rows_cached=0.5 and key_cache_size=4000000;

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/LiveSchemaUpdates