cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Eric Czech <e...@nextbigsound.com>
Subject Re: Silent Crash
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 02:30:22 GMT
Yea there are several.  All of them have the same head and it looks like
this:

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f140e588b32, pid=2359, tid=139720650078544
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (11.3-b02 mixed mode
linux-amd64)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [libjvm.so+0x1d3b32]
#