cassandra-user mailing list archives

From David Replogle <david.replo...@steketeegreiner.com>
Subject Benchmarking & Testing
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:39:17 GMT
I'm coming to the portion of the Cassandra installation where the customer is looking for benchmarking
and testing for purposes of "keeping an eye" on the system to see if we need to add capacity
or just to see how the system in general is doing. Basically, warm fuzzies that the system
is still performing properly and quickly.

My question is: what are the points in the system that you guys test? What are the metrics
for the test-points? Any flags that you guys use to see if more capacity / nodes are needed?

Thanks in advance. Trying to figure this out and figured I'd ask the community with more experience
than I have.

David
Sent from my iPhone