cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Henry Luo <h...@choicestream.com>
Subject How fast does compaction run?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:12:13 GMT
We are using 0.6.1, and are planning to upgrade to 0.6.6.  Currently, we are observing that
the compaction is going at the rate about ~10MB per second. We did not see obvious bottleneck
hardware wise.

Is this normal, or did we miss something?

and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.