cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Courtney Robinson" <sa...@live.co.uk>
Subject Re: column limit on multiget_slice or get_slice
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:48:59 GMT
Ahhh, excellent.
thank you

From: Chen Xinli
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:51 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: column limit on multiget_slice or get_slice

you can use get_slice:
public List<ColumnOrSuperColumn> get_slice(String keyspace, String key, ColumnParent
column_parent, SlicePredicate predicate, ConsistencyLevel consistency_level) throws InvalidRequestException,
UnavailableException, TimedOutException, TException;

In the SlicePredicate.SliceRange, set start and finish to empty, count to x