cassandra-user mailing list archives

From vineet daniel <vineetdan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema question
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:12:56 GMT
Hi Morten

Simplest appraoch that comes to my mind (without considering any other use
-cases just read and unread messages) is to use two CF's 'read' and
'unread', put all new messages in 'unread' and once user reads any one one
them shift the same to 'read' and mark original for deletion.

Regards
Vineet Daniel
Cell          : +918106217121
Websites :