cassandra-user mailing list archives

From David Erickson <halcyon1...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:08:35 GMT
Hi all,
I have been running the nightly of Cassandra and was able to get the
secondary indices working for me, and queryable with IndexOperator.EQ.
 I have an additional index that I need to use IndexOperator.LTE on
for LongType, which I tried to use but the equivalent of a
NotImplementedException was thrown for anything other than .EQ.  I
found the commit introducing this:
283e365196cdad3fb352de0b6d7a8c0ddd1d784a however what puzzles me is
the same commit claims to fix issue 1401 "allow all operators in
secondary clauses to index query"
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1401), and introduces
a test for the GTE operator.  So my question is why is the
ThriftValidator disallowing these queries?

Thanks,
David