cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Michal August├Żn <augustyn.mic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Internal error processing get" in get after insert ttl
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:52:47 GMT
Unfortunately, I'm running Cassandra on Windows platform and the logging
doesn't work; I'm not able to configure them properly respectively.
I always get "log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.cassandra.utils.CLibrary)." after Cassandra starts. I tried to
copy "log4j-server.properties" to Cassandra home directory, to /bin
directory, to /lib directory, but the file still cannot be found :(
I'm using Cassandra.bat file to run them...

Augi