cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Brandon Williams <>
Subject Re: MessagingServiceMBean does not support o.a.c.concurrent task counts
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:15:52 GMT
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Aaron Morton <>wrote:

> Running the current 0.7.0-beta2 #3 build, I get the error below when
> checking tpstats via node_tool.
> The MessagingService is registering itself as a mbean in
> org.apache.cassandra.concurrent, and the MessagingServiceMBean interface
> does not support the getActiveCount(), getCompletedTasks() and
> getPendingTasks() functions of the IExecutorMBean.
> Out of interest should it be registering the JMXEnabledThreadPoolExecutor
> it created on line 105, or should it be registered elsewhere?

Unfortunately, this was fixed in trunk in the commit made 4s after the one
that the build is from.  It's annoying, but not critical enough to re-roll
another beta (as you said, everything still works via JMX.)  The GCInspector
will also report a similar error in the logs when it is activated.

View raw message