cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Chen Xinli <chen.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: column limit on multiget_slice or get_slice
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:51:05 GMT
you can use get_slice:
public List<ColumnOrSuperColumn> get_slice(String keyspace, String key,
ColumnParent column_parent, SlicePredicate predicate, ConsistencyLevel
consistency_level) throws InvalidRequestException, UnavailableException,
TimedOutException, TException;

In the SlicePredicate.SliceRange, set start and finish to empty, count to x

--
Best Regards,
Chen Xinli