cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Schema question
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:05:47 GMT
Here is a discussion about implementing twitter with Cassandra
http://www.rackspacecloud.com/blog/2010/05/12/cassandra-by-example/

An example of the same on github
http://github.com/ericflo/twissandra

If you have not done already checkout the articles page on the wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ArticlesAndPresentations

Aaron

On 20 Sep 2010, at 21:57, Morten Wegelbye Nissen wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> No matter where you read, you almost every-where read the the noSQL datascema is completely
different from the relational way - and after a little insight in cassandra everyone can 2nd
that.

> But I miss to see some real-life examples on how a real system can be modelled. Lets
take the example for a system where users can send messages to each other. ( Completely imaginary,
noone would use cassandra for a mailsystem :) )