cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Alaa Zubaidi <alaa.zuba...@pdf.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 0.7 logging
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:22:49 GMT
  Thanks Aaron,

For some reason /var/log/cassandra/system.log does not have the 0.7
info, it has the Old 0.6.5 info.
I modified the log4-server.properties and changed the default location
and still did not get anything?

I running on Windows by the way, and Cassandra created
/var/log/cassandra/system.log and I changed it to:
E:\var\log\cassandra\Cass07\system.log

Regards,

Alaa

--