Also, there are some changed between 0.6* and 0.7* (dynamic schema and keys as byte[])that AFAIK make them incompatible in the same cluster.

The 0.7 node is going to try and tell the 0.6 node all about the new schema.

On 23 Aug, 2010,at 04:16 PM, Stu Hood <> wrote:

See , or the Upgrading section in NEWS.txt.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Frank LoVecchio" <>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:10pm
Subject: No Keyspace found after fresh .7 install

I now have 2 running nodes : one running .6.3, and one running 7 beta 1.
No Keyspace is recognized (aside from system) on the .7 beta 1 node; I saw
this wiki page -> about
doing a one-time schema update, but I am still confused (and jsconsole is
worthless on EC2). How do I get the Keyspace to be recognized (it is
declared in the yaml?).