cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Terje Marthinussen <tmarthinus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: column family names
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 06:55:46 GMT
Another option would of course be to store a mapping between dir/filenames
and Keyspace/columns familes together with other info related to keyspaces
and column families. Just add API/command line tools to look up the
filenames and maybe store the values in the files as well for recovery
purposes.

Terje