cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Gary Dusbabek <gdusba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Index package
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:06:40 GMT
Please see ColumnFamilyStore.scan().

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 15:01, Carlos Sanchez <carlos.sanchez@msci.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Could I know what package or classes are used in Cassandra for secondary column indices?
>
> Thanks
>
> Carlos
>
> This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients
and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.