cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Kartal Guner <kgu...@hakia.com>
Subject Limit total number of columns for multiget_slice
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:15:49 GMT
Hello, I want to know if the following is possible:

I want to query multiple keys in a column family.  I want to limit the total # of columns
returned.

The number of columns for a given key can be anywhere from 0 to several million.

For example I want to get 50 columns total from keys A & C.  If A and C have 40 columns
each, I want the 40 columns from A and the first 10 columns from C.

CF
{
                A:            Key
                {