cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject [RELEASE] 0.7.0 beta1
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 20:24:00 GMT

Happy Friday the 13th.  Are you feeling lucky?  I know I am.

Ok, first off, a disclaimer.

As the suffix on the version indicates this is *beta* software.  If you
run off and upgrade a production server with this there is a very good
chance that you are going to be sad/fired/mocked/ridiculed/laughed
at/sorry.

FUD aside, any help testing 0.7.0-beta1 would be very appreciated.  The
list of changes is enormous[1] and we want to make sure we shake as many
bugs out before the final as possible.

If you're coming from 0.6, there are some things to keep in mind, and
they're documented in the release notes[2], so be sure to read them.

If you find bugs, please file a report[3], and if you have questions,
don't hesitate to ask them.

Have fun!

[1]: http://bit.ly/d4HOMw
[2]: http://bit.ly/9fcewt