cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Thorvaldsson Justus <justus.thorvalds...@svenskaspel.se>
Subject SV: The entry of Cassandra
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:36:06 GMT
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ClientOptions

but I prefer writing my own code, trying to write something simple API working with 0.7.0beta1
amt though am I the only one that thinks NOT using clients like hector is simpler (in a way,
to feel in control at least)?

Från: Ying Tang [mailto:ivytang0812@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 16 augusti 2010 14:31
Till: user@cassandra.apache.org
Ämne: Re: The entry of Cassandra

Could you just recommond some  higher lever libraries?
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Ran Tavory <rantav@gmail.com<mailto:rantav@gmail.com>>
wrote:
The common practice is to connect to a few hosts and send request in round robin or other
lb tactic. The hosts are symmetric so any host will do.
There are also higher lever libraries that help with that as well as connection pooling and
other goodies

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Ying Tang <ivytang0812@gmail.com<mailto:ivytang0812@gmail.com>>