cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Lisowski" <m.lisow...@powerprice.pl>
Subject RE: unable to start cassandra
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 20:04:53 GMT
I've got standard storage config from Cassandra package, all directories
exists with properly permissions.

Maciek

From: atin sood [mailto:atinsood@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 4:59 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: unable to start cassandra

I am not sure but can you please attach your storage.conf file.. that might
help in debugging

I guess s.th is messed up in the column families described in the storage
conf.. did you change the storage.conf that comes with the install

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Maciej Lisowski <m.lisowski@powerprice.pl>