problem solved with a full cluster stop and then start~

Thanks Stephen.
But still wondering the reason

2010-07-01

发件人: Stephen Hamer
发送时间: 2010-07-01  08:39:13
收件人: user@cassandra.apache.org
抄送: 'huzhonghua'; 'GongJianTao(宫建涛)'
主题: RE: live nodes list in ring

When this happens to me I have to do a full cluster restart. Even doing a rolling restart across the cluster doesn’t seem to fix them, all of the nodes need to be stopped at the same time. After bringing everything back up the ring is correct.

Does anyone know how a cluster gets into this state?

Stephen