cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterate all keys - doing it as the faq fails for me :(
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:13:44 GMT
This is a bug.  Can you submit a ticket with test data to reproduce?

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Per Olesen <pol@trifork.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was reading http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#iter_world and decided to implement
the get_range_slices method for listing all keys of a CF. Only thing is, it doesn't work that
well for me :-)

> I do as it says (I think), and take KeyRanges of size N and use the key of the last call
as start for next call. But, for small N, I keep getting the exact same result back from get_range_slices
call, making it impossible to know when to stop.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra