cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Tsvinev <oleg.tsvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CRUD test
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:56:36 GMT
Yes, and that was the issue. But now after I delete a row from
cassandra-cli, I cannot insert anything back with my code. Insert code works
does not throw any exceptions but when I read just inserted columns I get
NotFoundException at the last line:

            client = borrowClient();
            Keyspace keyspace = client.getKeyspace(KEYSPACE,
CONSISTENCY_LEVEL);
            ColumnPath cp = new ColumnPath(application);
            cp.setSuper_column(uuid.getBytes());
            SuperColumn sc = keyspace.getSuperColumn(category, cp);

It makes me think that once I remove supercolumn it cannot be created again.