cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Dave Viner <davevi...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra benchmarking on Rackspace Cloud
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:58:53 GMT
I've put up a bunch of steps to get Cassandra installed on an EC2 instance:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CloudConfig
Look at the "step-by-step guide".

I haven't AMI-ed the result, since the steps are fairly quick and it would
be just one more thing to update with a new release of Cassandra...

Dave Viner

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com