cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Peter Harrison <cheetah...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Pelops with Cassandra 0.7.X
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 22:33:37 GMT
I know Cassandra 0.7 isn't released yet, but I was wondering if anyone
has used Pelops with the latest builds of Cassandra? I'm having some
issues, but I wanted to make sure that somebody else isn't working on
a branch of Pelops to support Cassandra 7. I have downloaded and built
the latest code from GitHub, trunk of Pelops, and this works with 6.3,
but not Cassandra Trunk. Is Pelops worth updating or should I use
other client libraries for Java such as Hector?