cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jianing Hu <jian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra 0.6.1 read returns wrong data?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:43:30 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the reply. Can you explain what you mean by "sharing
connections around"?

I'm just calling a simple "get", and the data returned is for a
completely different key. It's intermittent and hard to produce in my
test environment, but can be observed in our production environment
couple hundred times a day.

Thanks,
- Jianing