cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Colin Clark <co...@cloudeventprocessing.com>
Subject Re: TechCrunch article on Twitter and Cassandra
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 00:29:14 GMT
  Glad to hear it; and I'm thrilled to see innovation occurring in this
space.  But one consulting company that's been in business for a couple
of months now wouldn't help me with tier 1 deployments.

I'm looking forward to having an ecosystem around Cassandra - I think
that Cassandra, and other NoSQL databases, are potentially a game
changer in the business.

But Cassandra just isn't ready for the work I do yet.  That doesn't mean
it's not ready for *a lot* of other use cases.

+1 315 886 3422 cell
+1 701 212 4314 office
http://blog.cloudeventprocessing.com
http://twitter.com/EventCloudPro <http://twitter.com/EventCloudPro%20>