cassandra-user mailing list archives

From David Schoonover <david.schoono...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra benchmarking on Rackspace Cloud
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:02:54 GMT
> Multiple client processes, or multiple client machines?

I ran it with both one and two client machines making requests, and ensured the sum of the
request threads across the clients was 50. That was on the cloud. I am re-running the multi-host
test against the 4-node cluster on dedicated hardware now to ensure that result was not an
artifact of the cloud.

David Schoonover