cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Phil Stanhope <pstanh...@wimba.com>
Subject Re: Identifying Tombstones
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:35:23 GMT
I understand that tombstones are internal implementation detail ... yet, the fact remains in
0.6.2 that a key/col creation followed by a delete of the key/col will result in the key being
returned in a get_range_slices call. If the CF is flushed and compacted (after GCGraceSeconds),
the key will not be returned in the get_range_slices call.

David ... is this what you are referring to?

Is there anyway to tell get_range_slices to return only keys that have a (any) column?

-phil