cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Creating key spaces on the fly
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 20:40:06 GMT
Rather than creating a new keyspace consider using the domain as part of a key.

Generally an application has a single keyspace and a few column families (enough to response
to the queries you expect).

Think about using the domain as the full or partial key, and then creating column families
for each group/type of information you want to read for a single query.

Aaron