cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: key types and grouping related rows together
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:13:01 GMT
The key structure you have should group the keys based on the website. There are some differences
between range queries with RP and OPP this article may help
http://ria101.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/cassandra-randompartitioner-vs-orderpreservingpartitioner/

Aaron

On 15 Jul, 2010,at 08:44 AM, S Ahmed <sahmed1020@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is the link that describes the various key types and their impact on sorting? (I
believe I read it before, can't seem to find it now).