cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Uneven distribution using RP
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:13:38 GMT
That sounds odd:
- do you have an idea of how many inserts per second / minute you think you are sending?
- Is is just one node thats flushing mem tables fast?
- Can you send the column family for the super busy CF (nodetool cfstats)
- Can you send the storage-conf.xml
- Can you send the nodetool tpstats for the busy node.

Aaron

On 23 Jun 2010, at 09:47, James Golick wrote:

> It's compacting at a ridiculously fast rate. The pending compactions have been growing
for a while.

> It's also flushing memtables really quickly for a particular CF. Like, really quickly.
Like, one every minute. I increased the thresholds by 10x and it's still going fast.