cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Charles Woerner / IMAP <charleswoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://voltdb.com/ ?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:54:47 GMT
Totally agree that Cassandra and voltdb fulfill different needs.  I
would say mysql cluster (ndbd) would be a more appropriate
competitor.  50tb?  Yes and no - it's designed to integrate with a
system called vertica which does scale to that size, but as a stand
alone system I don't believe so.

--
Thanks,

Charles Woerner