cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Shuai Yuan <yuansh...@supertool.net.cn>
Subject Re: Cassandra on flash storage
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 01:17:45 GMT
Would you please tell the performance you measured? Although I don't
have any experience relating to flash-drive, I'm very interested in
switching to SSD.

So far from my benchmark, the bottleneck of cassandra just doesn't seem
to be disk_io, but memory.

Kevin Yuan,
Supertool Corp.
www.yuan-shuai.info