cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Charles Woerner / IMAP <charleswoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://voltdb.com/ ?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:30:02 GMT
I would disagree with that assessment.  My take is that Voltdb is a
high throughput, fault tolerant transaction processing db as opposed
to a caching system or key value store.  It's easy to get hung up on
the in-memory nature of it but I believe that it is both fault
tolerant through redundant copies of the data and fully acid compliant.

--
Thanks,

Charles Woerner