cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Atul Gosain <agos...@cisco.com>
Subject ColumnPath Usage
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 13:34:48 GMT
Hi

  Im really confused about using ColumnPath in thrift java interface. Most of the examples
provide create the ColumnPath with 3 parameters, whereas the latest thrift api has ColumnPath
with one parameter only.
If ColumnPath can be thought of as directory structure or path to the column, then how can
we specify that path. I see that we can provide a supercolumn and that too as byte[]. What
does this mean ?

Im getting very confused about the usage of thrift API. Is there any good information which
is up to date and clearly shows usage of these API's. I have gone thru the Articles and Presentation
pages of Cassandra.

Thanks
Atul