cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Atul Gosain <atul.gos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ColumnPath Usage
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 18:08:59 GMT
Jonathan

  We just wanted to benchmark data insertion rates on the Cassandra store,
so we started with using Thrift API. Is Hector considered better than Thrift
because its better documented and intuitive that Thrift ? Any downside to
it, as Thrift is a low level API to Cassandra. I hope that Hector provides
the same functionality.

Thanks
Atul

--