cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Tupshin Harper <>
Subject Re: Sorting by timestamp
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 03:28:13 GMT
Generate a timeuuid for each post based on the original timestamp.

On May 29, 2010 7:50 PM, "Erik" <> wrote:

I have a list of posts I'm trying to insert into Cassandra.  Each post has a
timestamp already (in the past) that is not necessarily unique.  I'm trying
insert these posts into Cassandra so that when I retrieve them, they are
insertion is ordering them based on the actual timestamp of the post.

Can someone help me find a solution for this?

View raw message