cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Black...@b3k.us>
Subject Re: Tuning Cassandra
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 03:28:48 GMT
The performance you are describing is completely abnormal.  The first
step in troubleshooting it is profiling your client behavior because
that is almost certainly where the problem is.  Where is it spending
its time?  If that ultimately indicates it is really waiting on
Cassandra, you can turn your attention there.