cassandra-user mailing list archives

From James Golick <jamesgol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuously increasing RAM usage
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 16:04:52 GMT
When I say unresponsive, I mean that latency becomes very high. Swap is
turned off, but before I turned it on, it used to swap heavily at this
point.

Cassandra version is 0.6.0 Beta1

[cassandra1 ~]# java -version
java version "1.6.0"
OpenJDK  Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b09)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0-b09, mixed mode)

Here is the tpstats from a node that was restarted last night:

http://gist.github.com/415987