cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Avro Example Code
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 16:17:33 GMT
On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 14:52 -0600, David Wellman wrote:
> Does anyone have a good link or example code that we can use to spike on Avro with Cassandra?

If you're using Python, the best place to look is the functional tests
(see test/system), otherwise, Patrick's quick start
(http://bit.ly/32T6Mk).

As Gary mentioned already, it's still very rough. After all the recent
changes in trunk (dropping the keyspace arg, binary keys, etc), it's
just barely back to a state where you can read/write, and only then via
get/insert (i.e. no slicing, batch_mutate, etc).

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com