You will have to pull the columns and filter yourself.

From: Christian Torres [mailto:chtorrez@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:50 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Cc: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Filters

Hello!

Is there any way to make filters (WHEREs) in cassandra? Or I have to manages to do it

For example:

I have a ColumnFamily with a column in each row whose value is a state... Public or Private, so I want to filter all rows that are private and also the public ones in other form... Beside in that rows I will have names of persons and I'll need to filter by Initials or Complete Lastnames, etc.

So any idea?

Regards

--
Christian Torres * Desarrollador Web * Guegue.com *
Celular: +505 84 65 92 62 * Loving of the Programming