cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Paul Prescod <p...@prescod.net>
Subject Re: ConsistencyLevel.ZERO
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:11:41 GMT
Is it planned that Cassandra will eventually be able to handle a
buffer overflow without crashing?

Is this related to "Cassandra-685 - Add backpressure to StorageProxy"

"Now that we have CASSANDRA-401 and CASSANDRA-488 there is one last
piece: we need to stop the target node from pulling mutations out of
MessagingService as fast as it can only to take up space in the
mutation queue and eventually fill up memory."

Or is it "MessagingService" itself which is OOMing?